We have a lot of news to share this quarter:
- The Annual Conference will soon be here. Click Here to Register Now!
- The deadline for the Robert James Preservation Excellence Award has been extended to October 20th. Get your letters in as soon as possible! This year, thanks to an anonymous donor, there will be a cash award of $300.
- There are still funds in our NCMC/NCPC Disaster Relief Grant program. Check out our website for guidelines.
- NCPC is looking for a new Executive Director to start on July 1, 2022. This is a great opportunity to serve at a level of leadership in our state-wide organization.
- Memberships in NCPC are pay-as-you-wish again this year. There is no better time for you or your organization to join
View the newsletter.
NCPC’s 2021 annual conference will focus on how we as a community are working to maintain and keep our organizations moving forward in a challenging time. It will once again be online and follow last year’s successful “pay what you can” model. Register today! Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with and learn from colleagues statewide. See you virtually Friday, November 5, 2021!
Learn more: Conference Page
Register: Adapting to a New Reality: How Cultural Institutions are responding to COVID-19
The NCPC Annual Conference will be held via Zoom on November 5, 2021. Our topic this year is “Adapting to a New Reality: How Cultural Institutions are Responding to COVID-19.”
Registration is now open with a suggested rate of $30 per person, but you can choose to pay what you can.
If you would like to share how your organization approached Covid-19, please consider proposing a conference presentation. Presentation submissions are due October 4, 2021.