Come join the bibliophilic fun! On Friday, September 21, 2018, two expert instructors will teach a variety of techniques, including spine replacement, tipping in pages, end sheet replacement, and repairing paper tears.
- Date & Time: September 21, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Special Collections Conservation Lab, Joyner Library, ECU, East 5th Street Greenville, NC 27858-4353
- Instructors: Craig Fansler, Preservation Librarian at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library, Wake Forest University, and Larry Houston, Preservation Librarian at the Joyner Library, East Carolina University, will lead the session.
- Who Should Attend? This workshop is intended for staff and volunteers in libraries, archives, museums, historic sites, and other heritage institutions. Books will be supplied for attendees to work on, but you are encouraged to bring 1 or 2 books which need repair. If time permits, we’ll work on what you bring.
- Registration: The registration fee for this workshop is $50.00 for employees of NCPC member institutions and individual NCPC members, and $75.00 for non-members. Click here to register