The July 2017 newsletter is now available online. This issue serves as the fiscal year 2016-2017 Annual Report. Inside its covers you will find:
President’s Letter: NCPC Executive Director to Retire
2017 Preservation Grant Winners
Overview of the Board of Directors
Overview of improvements the Board has made to the organization this year
Photographs from the recent Preserving Scrapbooks workshop
New Board Members Announce
We hope you enjoy this issue!
The January newsletter is now online. Thanks to newsletter editors Renee’ Donnell and Renee Jolly for another great issue. We are trying a new online format for the newsletter. Please let us know what you think. You can access the newsletter at http://joom.ag/bdbW.
Topics in this issue:
- Care of Archaeological Collections Workshop (new for 2017)
- NCPC Preservation Grants (deadline is March 15th)
- NCPC Book Repair workshop
- Recap of the 2015 NCPC Annual Conference
- Preservation In the News
If you have preservation or conservation news you would like to share with our members, please see the last page of the issue for contact information. We love to hear stories from our members!
The October 2016 issue of NCPC Preserves is now online. In this issue:
- Read about the newest NC Endangered Artifact
- Review the Annual Conference agenda
- Read about a preservation success story at the Gerald B. James Library (an NCPC member)
- Welcome our new NCPC board members