The October issue of NC Preserves is now available. In this issue:
- More information on the upcoming NCPC Annual Conference including our lineup of speakers. There is still time to register for the November 20th event.
- The North Carolina History Center is seeking family stories of the Civil War.
- A review of upcoming NCPC workshops. Don’t miss out!
- An excerpt from the National Parks Service publication “Removing Graffiti From Historic Masonry.”
- Announcing the 2015 NCPC Preservation Grants recipients.
- News regarding our website and listservs.
Our next newsletter will be published in January 2016. We would love to hear about our members’ preservation projects, initiatives and staff. If you have a story to share, please see our News page for information on how to submit it for publication.